Copper 45 Degree Elbow is designed for changing direction of flowing liquid and gas by 45 degree. It features solder cups, and is compatible to be utilized in residential as well as commercial systems like air conditioning, potable water, refrigeration and much more. The inherent superiority of copper in beauty, longevity and negligible maintenance, and reuse-ability makes this Copper 45 Degree Elbow a perfect usage in sustainable projects.
- For utilize with above ground water-supply piping system
- Changes the piping's direction by 45o
- Resists dezincification and Solder connections
- Meets ANSI B16.22 & ASME specifications
- Maximum working pressure of 582 psi
Mumbai Corporate Office : 21/4, Sanghvi Sadan Bldg., 4th Khetwadi Lane, SVP Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India